We are looking for a strategic Account Manager to oversee agency projects from concept to execution.
(S)he will be responsible for developing innovative agency work focused on brand growth and transformation for our clients.
Account Director will be responsible for overseeing the effective, successful delivery of all client activity and social media management on assigned accounts.
(S)he will appoint and direct the activities of the account management team on assigned accounts within the agency, and may conceive and direct the execution of special marketing services for specific clients, as needed. Top-level client contact is required and (s)he is responsible for ensuring that the agency’s clients receive appropriate and professional counsel and service from the account management team.
- Passionate leader of integrated business, brand and customer insight to drive transformational marketing strategies and results.
- Set direction and vision for the clients while having a passion and instinct for big ideas.
- Creates a strong client/agency partnership.
- Lead the creation and development of the creative brief.
- Management of the social media accounts.
- Responsible for the day to day management of accounts and the delivering of quality work to client.
- Client-focused with good account management skills and is committed to delivering results on client campaigns.
- Manage and to anticipate problems and improve performance and motivation of the team.
- Understands product, competitive landscape, and customer insights to provide strategic value.
- Oversees development and execution of projects, ensuring they are on strategy and completed on time and within budget.
- Covers opportunities in the Traditional, Digital and CRM portion in the advertising campaigns.
- Assist in managing pipeline, forecast, account planning and review process.
- Defines agency “best practices”, ensuring consistent client satisfaction and highest quality of deliverables.
- Uses insights and strategy to propel creative ideas which feel fresh, original and entirely unique.
- Contribute to agency culture by exhibiting ownership, professionalism, passion and leading by example.
- Partners with other departments to ensure a strong, cohesive team.
- Minimum of 4 years agency experience with a focus on luxury fashion, retail, hospitality, real estate and gastronomy categories.
- Expert client relationship skills including presenting to clients, dealing with multiple stakeholders, and ability to think on your feet.
- In touch with culture, trends, marketing, media and brand landscapes. Global experience a plus.
- Entrepreneurial by nature. With ability to forecast problems, and provide outside the box thinking and comfort with being hands on.
- Be recognized as an effective brand steward and strategist.
- Proven ability to lead dynamic account teams.
- Possess and encourage high degrees of initiative, drive, energy, accountability, creativity and maturity.
- Superior time management, organization and prioritization skills.
- Exercise the ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change.
- Experience working with high touch clients in a highly matrixed organization
- Deliver excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating the ability to present thoughts clearly, accurately, and succinctly.
- Have the ability to identify and leverage new agency revenue opportunities for organic growth.
- Proven ability to work under tight deadlines and handle pressure, while consistently paying attention to accuracy and quality of work.
To apply: [email protected]