VLMedia is a rapidly growing, mobile focused company reaching millions of smartphone users with social network projects.
As an UI/UX Designer, you will be part of our Product Team. You will support the team in concepting, visualizing, prototyping and communicating design ideas for the product development process.
We are looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or a related field,
- In depth knowledge of UI/UX principles,
- A sharp eye for aesthetic and design,
- Design system or brand guideline maintenance – someone who loves typography, color and attention to detail,
- Communication skills for both within the teams and cross-functional teams,
- Design experience in mobile platforms,
- Expert level in standard design tools:
- Adobe Creative Suit
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe XD
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe After Effects (plus)
- 3+ year work experience within the Graphic and/or User Experience Design field
Your challenge will be
- Applying the visual interfaces on top of wireframes,
- Identifying design problems and devising elegant solutions,
- Designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices,
- Taking a user-centered design approach and iterating your designs,
- Keeping current on design trends across digital platforms.
What we have for you?
- Opportunity to improve yourself technically and personally with peer trainings, conferences, seminars and more,
- We are a flat organization working in teams instead of rigid hierarchical structures. We value you and your work, not titles,
- We have an exciting work environment with our magnificent office design, daily breakfasts, monthly Happy Fridays, plenty of social activities and a casual dress code,
- We respect your private life, therefore offer you flexible working hours.
Interested? Send your CV and Portfolio today. We will reach out to you asap!
Important: Applications with an attached portfolio including web and mobile interface designs will be top priority.