- Bachelor degree in Faculty of Fine Arts, Visual Communication Design, Industrial Design, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related design or behavioral science discipline
- 2+ years of relevant UX and/or design experience. (Although you might have had a different job title, like “UX Content Writer”, “UX/ UI Designer”)
- Able to drive design projects from concept to post-development by collaborating effectively with stakeholders and colleagues as part of a cross-functional team
- A natural curiosity in the words ‘how, why’, practical experience or familiarity with qualitative and quantitative research processes and the ability to take design decisions by applying to the data
- Strong communication skills. Able to present concepts clearly and convincingly to a broad range of audiences – from executives to business, research, design teams
- Familiar with relevant guidelines, design systems and proficiency with contemporary design and prototyping tools
- Passion for design, eagerness to mentor, elevate other creative professionals and confident in making key decisions, taking ownership
- Ability to handle several design projects simultaneously, detail-oriented and well organized with an ability to thrive in a deadline-driven environment
- Management capability to strike a balance between short term, long term, and strategic efforts
- A strong proven portfolio that reflects well-defined user-centered design solutions and design processes
- Excellent written and verbal English skills.
UXservices team is looking for a talented UX & UI Designer and a UX Content Writer with a strong design portfolio to create intuitive and delightful user experiences. The successful candidate must provide a portfolio that demonstrates synthesis, highly developed design skills. He/she must also be able to effectively manage multiple tasks and/or projects at once, without sacrificing quality. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, self-directed and able to thrive in an atmosphere of ambiguity and rapid development, while also bringing enthusiasm and a sense of humor to the set.
What is expected from UX Designer?
- Understand goals, business requirements and constraints, market opportunities, user needs to help define opportunity areas, experience requirements and synthesize design decisions
- Deliver strong user-centered solutions and interactive wireframe prototypes, information architecture designs, in order to provide an intuitive and compelling user experience
- Comfortable working with cross-functional teams and managing stakeholders, lead cross-disciplinary approaches to define opportunity spaces, explore contextual requirements through workshop activities
- Present the created work to the internal team members and clients, providing compelling and convincing arguments, create narratives that help tell the story of the work in an impactful way
- Dare to be critical, Inspire and formulate new approaches, support the definition of new product/service value proposition and implementation roadmaps
- Use business requirements, user and market research to assist in developing scenarios, use cases, and high-level requirements.
- Gather insights from user behavior and data to design better products, strategy, and solutions.
What is expected from UI Designer?
- Create UI designs that effectively communicate product function and brand identity with end-users.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, site metrics, and usability findings.
- Transform low-fidelity wireframes into high-fidelity user experiences across digital platforms by designing screen layouts, color palettes, typography, user interface elements, motion graphics, animation effects, and icons.
- Able to create expressive, highly optimized graphics for mobile, the web or virtually any device from smartphones to embedded displays.
- Create prototypes, mock-ups and sketches, and communicate with users and team.
- Gather user feedback and reflect feedback into design output.
- Clarify functional requirements, interaction behavior and other design considerations iteratively throughout new product and feature design phases resulting in complete and comprehensive designs.
- Effectively work with and participate as a contributor to a multi-disciplinary team that includes UX Designers, business analysts, product owners, software engineers, project managers and QA engineers.
- Follow up on the latest design trends, techniques and technologies.
What is expected from UX Content Writer?
- Look at messaging through a global lens to deliver experiences for different markets.
- Maintain and document evolving content, brand, and voice/tone standards.
- Write clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, notifications
- Strong writing and communication skills; the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Connecting the dots between products and platforms, identifying cross-over and finding solutions that create consistency
- Creative problem-solving skills
- An understanding of product design and how to improve it
- Research and analytical skills; the ability to understand and interpret data
- Strong teamwork and collaborative capability
- Attention to detail
- Empathy and a passion for improving the user experience
Applications to: [email protected]