In this position, the Senior Art Director will manage multiple projects through all stages of advertising: from incubation to final execution, and is responsible for overall innovation, creative vision and quality. This person will mentor, guide and provide support for the creative team.
The Senior Art Director will integrate clients’ business requirements into strategies, marketing, and advertising interests.
The Senior Art Director will also lead development of new business and develop and build discipline capabilities.
Ideal candidates will have the following qualities:
- 5 to 8 years art director agency experience at in a variety of categories
- Award-winning advertising experience
- Project ideation
- Design direction
- Coordination of overall creative process
- Resource and personnel management; skills to lead and inspire a creative department
- Experience in both the conventional and digital world, a solid understanding of social media
- Strong strategic planning
- Design advocacy to clients
- Excellent production and traffic oversight capabilities
- Skill in preparing for, participating in new business presentations
- Superior written&verbal skills
- Passionate about maintaining very high standards for advertising
- Inspiring, open minded, hard-working, collaborative, and passionate.
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat
Send your CV and portfolio: [email protected]