- Üniversitelerin ilgili bölümlerinden mezun,
- Sosyal medya ve dijital alanda en az 3 yıl ajans deneyimi bulunan,
- Müşteri ilişkileri ve e-ticaret hesap yönetimi konusunda deneyimli,
- Sosyal medya için yaratıcı ve özgün fikirler üretebilen,
- Türkçe’yi iyi kullanan ve sosyal medya diline hakim,
- Dijital dünyadaki gelişmelere meraklı ve sürekli takip eden,
- Sosyal medya tasarım süreçlerine hakim, tasarım ekibini yönlendirebilecek,
- Sorumluluk sahibi, üzerine aldığı işin takibini sonuna kadar sürdüren,
- Ekip çalışmasına yatkın, enerjisi yüksek,
- İngilizce bilen,
bir Sosyal Medya Uzmanı arıyoruz! Başvuru için REF:SM koduyla CV’ni [email protected] adresine gönderebilirsin.
Influencer Marketing Manager
We are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager to support our Influencer Marketing team!
Influencer marketing manager must be managing the end-to-end operations of a brand’s influencer marketing campaigns. She/He must be able to build a team of influencer partners for the brand, manage communications, and coordinate with the rest of the marketing team to get maximum impact for their influencer campaigns.
What we are expecting from you:
- Campaign Management
- Relationship Building
- Influencer Communications
- Outreach messages to recruit influencer partners
- Support emails to answer questions from influencers
- Reminders so that influencers meet the campaigns deadlines
- Followup emails thanking the influencer for their participating and letting them know next steps
- Coordinating with Marketing Team
- An influencer marketing manager should fit into and support the overall goals of the marketing team. With that in mind, you’ll need to coordinate with the rest of the team to make sure that influencer content is shared with the social media manager, links are clearly tracked to differentiate between your campaigns and the campaigns from the rest of the team, and that your campaigns support the messaging for the rest of the brand.
Skills Needed to Be:
- Knowledge of social media – This doesn’t mean that you have an Instagram account where you post pictures of your cat. You need to have a working knowledge of all the top social media platforms, as well as any advertising options these social media platforms have. You should know how to optimize content for each platform, as well as how to market your brand with each platform’s unique features.
- People skills – Influencer marketing managers must not only develop relationships and network with influencers, but also find ways to create connections to brand executives so that everyone benefits from your influencer marketing campaigns. You’ll be negotiating brand deals and partnerships and will need to be able to properly communicate with all parties involved.
- Mediation – A skilled influencer marketing manager will be able to find common ground between the influencers and the brands. You serve as the middleman in these negotiations and you’ll need to find ways to keep them both happy as you create the arrangements for the campaign.
- Master communicator – As stated above, you’ll be in constant communication with your influencer team and with the stakeholders from your brand. You should have strong writing skills to easily construct email templates, as well as inter-personal skills when talking to influencers and brands in person.
- Able to multi-task – You’ll need to be able to context shift as you talk to your influencer team and complete tasks for your influencer marketing campaigns throughout the day. You’ll need to be able to track multiple conversations with influencers so that you can provide them with the answers they need to keep the ball rolling.
- Degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or similar field – While this is not required to start work as an influencer marketing manager, it can help you get hired for the positions and provide you with the basic knowledge in marketing and business that you’ll need to succeed in the position.
You Must Have:
- At least 2-3 years of direct experience with influencer marketing within an agency or in-house environment
- Associates or Bachelors degree in marketing/communications/PR or relevant experience
- The knack to think on your feet and stay organized (MUST be detail oriented with outstanding project management skills)
- Strong direct client experience (if experience is in-house, must be able to illustrate communication and presentation skills to various level team members and types of audiences)
- Experience with influencer marketing project management platforms ideal. Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- A strategic thinker who is always looking for innovative ways to engage new and up-and-coming influencers
- Self-starter with the confidence and demonstrated ability to effectively develop engaging activation ideas to achieve client goals
- Equally excited about interpreting data as you are about brainstorming creative initiatives
- Experience with a variety of social, content and streaming platforms including YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including strong presentation skills
- Ability to work on multiple campaigns with tight deadlines
- Proficient knowledge with affiliate marketing a plus
we are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager! For application, you can send your CV to [email protected] with the code REF: INF.