At Semanticum, data is our passion. We are specialized in generating intelligence through web and social media data, and using this intelligence to engage our clients with their customers.
We are recruiting a Social Media Team Lead to be a part of our dynamic team. Please contact us, if you think you are the one who will bring success to our most valuable customers.
- Traces the strategy, plan campaigns, set goals, and deadlines;
- Brings brand & product awareness builds an online reputation;
- Creates content, promotes content and campaigns;
- Generates leads and conversions;
- Makes sure the team functions properly;
- Keeps in touch with the key stakeholders;
- Develops end to end social media strategy for leading brands.
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media and has a keen eye for design;
- Great presentation skills and communication skills (knows very well when and how to say “No”);
- Excellent copywriting and verbal skills in English
- Knows the industry very well, stays up-to-date with the latest trends;
- Curious in nature and enthusiastic about working with data;
- Time and task management skills with the ability to multitask;
- A team player with leadership skills, comfortable and confident with a high level of responsibility;
- Willing to share knowledge, and has an appetite for teaching the team.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Preferably have an experience in managing automotive and travel brands;
- Preferably have a marketing degree but not required with relevant work experience
- Min. 3 Max. 5 years of experience in a digital agency
- Experience in cloud based video and image editing tools (Canva, Animoto, Adobe Spark etc..) (not a must but a plus)
Applications to: [email protected]