With the motto of Turkey’s Altınordu, Altınordu FK’s main goal is to encourage youth to love and experience sports in their life.
Altınordu FK is a social enterprise, whose mission is to train Good Person, Good Citizens and Good Football Players, to become the best in their profession, and play in the top leagues of the world.
Altınordu FK, as a pioneer of innovation in Turkish football industry, is establishing “Altınordu Studio” in the frame of it’s “From Local to Global” strategy. As a first in Turkey, Altınordu Studio will communicate Altınordu FK’s mission to the world of global football by producing high quality and rich media content.
If you are a football fan who wants to be a part of this excitement, the job opportunity below is for you!
- Bachelor/Post Graduate degree in relevant field,
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in social media management,
- Strong editorial skills and ability for writing clearly and creatively on social media platforms,
- Proven record of developing and implementing strategic digital communication & media plans, partnerships and online PR,
- Fluency in written English,
- Attention to detail,
- Proactive, problem-solving, eager to learn with an optimistic attitude.
- Based in Izmir- Selçuk,
- Passionate about football.
- Manage social media presences, websites and related tools,
- Deliver effective and creative social media content planning,
- Share qualitative and regular content on various social media channels,
- Coordinate the creation of digital content with agencies and freelancers,
- Provide analytical reports in terms of social media activities Analyze & interpret data to generate actionable insights to improve KPIs and overall performance,
- Follow-up of social media and digital marketing trends,
- Coordinate to produce press kit materials for media outlets, including press releases, images, pitch letters, case studies, feature articles, and trend stories,
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with regional and national media outlets
- Strong analytical mindset, ability to solve problems,
- Ability to think innovative, follow up the new trends.
If you are interested, please send your CV with email title “Social Media – Your Name” to [email protected]