Meet Insider, the first integrated Growth Management Platform (GMP).
Insider Growth Management Platform (GMP) helps digital marketers drive growth across the funnel, from Acquisition to Activation, Retention, and Revenue. Leveraging real-time predictive segmentation powered by deep Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning capabilities, Growth Management Platform empowers marketers to deliver personalized journeys across the web, mobile web, mobile apps, and ad channels. Built on a unified data layer, GMP is easy to implement and simple to use, avoiding the need for complex integrations and dependency on IT teams. Insider simplifies the life of digital marketers and helps them drive growth for their brands, with zero marketing waste.
We are looking for a Product UX/UI Designer, who will strive to bring brands and experiences to life using a multifaceted digital approach.
Skills & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in UI and UX design
- Enthusiastic to solve user problems
- Able to create icons, design guidelines and solve problems with creativity
- Good visual skills and understanding current design trends
- Aware of the terms User Centered Design, Responsive Design and Mobile First
- Able to make B2B products beautiful. (they absolutely can be)
- Proficient with Sketch, Photoshop, Marvel, Invision or similar design tools
- Demonstrate UI skills with strong portfolio!
- Most important; show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
- Able to transform low-fidelity wireframes into beautiful, high-fidelity user interfaces across a diverse range of platforms, including smartphones and tablets;
- Creating animations and motions for designs;
- Develop efficient solutions to user interface problems in iPhone, Android, Mac, and the Web;
- Actively participate in design and requirement sessions with a range of internal parties;
- Communicate frequently with clients, providing updates and guidance as needed;
- Working closely with UX Designers, Product Managers and Developers;
- Able to create visual designs according to companys style guide;
- Able to collaborate to expand companys style guide;
- Provide and accept creative feedback from fellow team members;
- Stay up to date on current and best UI design practices and industry standards;
- Refinement of deliverable standards and work to a fixed timetable.
All the applications without portfolio will not be evaluated.
Applications to: email@example.com
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Singapore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Seoul, Sydney, Helsinki, Barcelona, Dubai, Moscow, Warsaw, Taipei, Jakarta, Istanbul, Kiev, Ho Chi Minh City, Bangkok, Ankara and Kuala Lumpur. Insider was listed as one of Europe’s 100 Hottest Startups by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017. CrunchBase has recently ranked Insider’s co-founder and CEO Hande Cilingir as one of the top three women CEOs outside of the US.
Some of the most prestigious Fortune 500 companies and top brands in retail, automotive and travel across the globe use Insider to deliver AI-backed personalized experiences. Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 400 businesses across various industries including UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Tokopedia, Virgin, New Balance, Nissan, Huawei, Samsung, Puma, Newsweek, Media Markt, AVIS, Allianz, BBVA, Dominos, McDonald’s, Avon and CNN.
Insider is a value-driven company and we provide equal opportunity in a zero-discrimination workplace. Insider not just welcomes but also embraces diversity. Therefore, all qualified candidates will be considered without regards to sex, race, color, nationality, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, citizenship or marital status. Lastly, Insider will provide all necessary arrangements for eligible individuals with disabilities.