Insider is a digital experience delivery platform for marketers.
Product Design Manager
We are looking for a Product Design Manager, who will focus on the User Interface / Experience design of our world class enterprise products.
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 2 years industry experience in a people management role on a Design Team.
- Minimum 5 years of design experience.
- A portfolio of work that contains examples of Interaction (UX) Design and Visual Systems Development for digital applications that work in cross browser environments.
- Experience leading product strategy.
- The ability to communicate with data to drive change.
- Manage and develop a team of designers. This requires setting clear goals, managing project loads and allocating designers accordingly, ensuring deadlines are met and setting up team members for overall success.
- Guide the team to develop best practices for ensuring a high bar of quality.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product management, engineering, user research and communication design to ensure a smooth product development process.
- Recruit new designers and actively participate in the hiring process.
- Roll up your sleeves and contribute as a designer when necessary.
- Execute in a fast-paced and highly fluid environment.
- Collaborate with teams in other offices.
Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to work in our Istanbul office!
- Develop and maintain our digital user acquisition efforts including paid search, paid social, video, display and retargeting campaigns
- Optimize traffic to deliver quality and quantity of leads, including working together with other channels such as organic, affiliate and content marketing
- Identify and put into practice the latest acquisition techniques and assist the rollout of new performance marketing channels and campaigns
- Design and build successful and scalable digital campaigns across all regions in liaison with our content marketing team
- Develop and execute SEO and content strategy
- Design creative growth strategies and campaign ideas to further establish thought leadership, increase brand awareness, and generate incoming leads
- Drive continuous A/B testing primarily for emails and landing pages to continuously improve channel performance Extensively use Google Analytics to drive efficiencies in performance
- Plan monthly and quarterly KPIs and success metrics liaising with the Head of Marketing
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) Closely follow industry trends and news and manage social media accounts by creating compelling content on a daily basis, including multimedia content
- Promote content through various channels ensuring a strong web presence
- Proven SEM/Performance Marketing operations preferably in B2B or ecommerce, with a track record of driving revenue & growth
- Ability to think strategically to target different personas with the right messaging
- A marketing technologist with demonstrated passion for data; Highly analytical and data-driven with excellent
- Excel skills and deep understanding of web analytics Understanding of channel specific tracking technologies, ability to spec and test implementation
- Process focused with an ability to meet expectations
- Extraordinary problem solving, project management and analytical skills
- Exceptionally strong project management skills to drive multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively and to juggle multiple projects quickly
- Obsessed with details and has a strong eye for quality
- Excellent in project and time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people management and leadership skills
- Hands on experience with SEO and web traffic metrics
- Proficiency in Google Drive Applications and WordPress or other Content Management Software
- Proven creative thinker that can generate and execute on innovative, game-changing marketing ideas
- Expertise in managing social media platforms
- Experience in email marketing & demand/lead generation is a plus
- Experience in RTB and media buying is a plus
- Super energetic positive attitude, strong sense of humor and a hearty appetite for growth
- A great team player
- Strong academic background demonstrating excellent analytical capabilities; degree from a recognized academic institution, 3+ years of digital marketing experience
Did someone say perks? Yup.
Plenty of opportunities to create your own playground and grow such as training, self-development sessions, culture presentations & much more
Great food & you even get your 3pm healthy snack delivered to your desk everyday 🙂
Stock option program Lots – and we mean lots – of coffee machines
Yoga, dancing and fitness classes
Great energy, caring team