Qimia is an international startup incubator and tech company builder, with locations in Cologne & Hannover (Germany), San Diego & San Francisco (California, U.S.A.), and Istanbul (Turkey).
Qimia designs and develops its own AI products and applications in-house and develop end-to-end AI and Data solutions for our clients, which are mostly major international corporations. We are the leading provider of AI and Big Data business solutions, responsible for innovation and improvement for many organizations across many industries.
We are proud of the work that we do and would not be successful without our passionate team of dedicated people. If you have got the desire to be a part of an innovative group of professionals in a rewarding environment, then we invite you to check out our current openings.
Position: Motion Graphic Designer
Responsibilities And Expectations;
- Concept, develop and produce compelling motion, video and animation work for various content and motion pieces.
- Strategically builds and presents storyboards, pre-animation.
- Executes superior design skills while telling stories through visuals in a variety of styles and aesthetics
- Strong command of all social/digital media platforms, including specs and deliverables and common formats
- Knowledge of 3D Modeling and rendering software a plus (Cinema 4D, Maya, Blender, etc)
- Audio/sound editing experience
- Duik knowledge and character animation experience
- A strong portfolio showing a range of motion/video/editing and design experience.
- 1-3 years professional experience in a comparable motion graphic design/animation and video editing role.
- Bachelor’s degree in film and advertising, interactive or another design-related program preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, including After Effects, Premiere, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Exceptional eye for typography, composition, and color.
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude.
- Great communicator, listener; eager to create and expand skillset.
- Strong critical-thinking skills to solve design problems.
- A strong, strategic understanding of the fundamentals of brand development.
- Good command of English.
- No military obligation for male candidates.
Apply: [email protected]