Peak Games is at a turning point. It’s a fascinating time to be joining our team as we have become a global consumer product company with multiple products. We are on a journey of reaching hundreds of millions of people and making our products part of their daily lives. We believe the only way to achieve this is to maintain our culture of continuously learning, evolving and striving for the best as a team.
We are looking for a talented Designer to create high-end marketing creatives to improve the performance in user acquisition and user engagement. This is a great opportunity to join a growing in-house performance marketing team and be part of a team working on a global scale.
- Create eye-catching, engaging visual designs for game-related marketing campaigns including animated motion graphics, digital banners and other online advertising media units
- Conceptualize and execute animation and videos for marketing campaigns
- Transfer key marketing initiatives into high quality consumer facing visuals
- Keep up to date on the latest technology and tools to enhance the look and feel of the marketing assets
- Participate in the communication, production & briefing of third party vendors for some of the visual creation processes
What You Need for this Position
- 1+ year of experience preferred in creating 2D motion graphics and online mobile marketing creatives
- Proficient in the use of editing and compositing software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro
- Strong sense of conceptual thinking, animation, motion, attention to details and ability to see the big picture
- Ability to effectively use and analyze small-medium datasets related with marketing creative performances
- Solid background in fundamental art principles including: excellent color theory, layout, typography, visual hierarchy, composition & lighting
Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org or