Company: ddip – Digital Design Istanbul Paris
Sector: Digital Agency, Marketing & Communication
Mission: Project Manager and Strategic Planning
Framework: Entrepreneurship + International: “International Creative Hub”
Location: in Istanbul but in direct contact with the Paris offices
Description of the company:
“ddip” (digital / design / integrated / paris) is the only independent, integrated and international agency thanks to a creative hub specialized in digital and design and based between Paris and Istanbul.
This multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural company organized in a network associates the French conceptual know-how, in particular in branding strategy, with the Turkish productivity and reactivity.
Our teams offer services in digital communication (website, social network management, content marketing, applications) and design (graphic identity and all print media).
We activate integrated communication strategies for brands and groups such as Panzani (International, HappyBio, Celnat), Pierre Fabre (Avene, Elancyl, Klorane, Ducray), Izgaz GDF Suez, Urgo Laboratories, Lesaffre (Saf-instant, Yuva), Danone, Aghtia (UEA), etc…
Description of the mission:
As part of the development of our activities on the French market, we are looking for an intern Digital Project Manager – Strategic Planning.
You will actively contribute to the creation and / or monitoring of the communication strategy for major players, such as:
1) Project Management: digital platform development = site + social networks + content marketing in France and for the MECA region (Middle East Central Asia) for 2 main types of clients:
a- brands in the agri-food sector: organic and mass-market brands belonging to major groups at European and worldwide level.
b- start ups of the French Tech (market place in the tourism sector), projects of young entrepreneurs in order to professionalize their communication
2) Strategic Planning:
You will also take part in the preparation of tenders (pitch) with the design and the presentation of recommendations for new communication strategies, for 3 types of prospects:
a- in France
b- in Turkey and in the MECA region
c- ad hoc: projects for North America, the UK and / or internationally
The internship can be based in the Parisian offices and / or partly in Istanbul, in an entrepreneurial and international atmosphere:
- You will collaborate directly and will be trained by the co-founder of the agency
- You will have to work remotely with multi-cultural teams
You are currently a business school / university student and you are studying marketing and / or communication. Good writing skills in French and knowledge of English are essential. An appetite for Business Development is also welcome.
Other qualities and skills sought detailed below:
- A customer and business-oriented mindset with excellent communication skills
- Analytical and creative mind: marketing research and out-of-the-box thinking
- Sensitive to today’s digital & social media tools, curious about branding & design
- Great attention to details and willingness to take initiatives and be pro-active
- Commitment to undertaken projects and responsibility for the outcome
- Ability to communicate ideas and coordinate with the different stakeholders
- Sense of ownership: task follow-up and ability to work with deadlines
- Transversal skills: problem-solving, mentoring, creativity, source of proposals
Above all, we are looking for an attitude: desire to learn, openness, passion for the digital world. We will help you to acquire solid knowledge in the field of Online Brand Branding.
Applications to: email@example.com