An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut.com, would like to get to know you.
Armut is largest services marketplace domestically, with global ambitions. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Armut’s team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
About the role:
As a Graphic Design Intern you will support digital marketing campaigns, e-mail and social media advertising and also video editing. The intern earns real-world experience and perspective on the role of designing in a fast growing successful start-up.
- Knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Premiere & After Effects knowledge is a plus;
- Familiarity with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.);
- Create and execute marketing materials – signs,logos,print/web images etc. ;
- A good eye for design, layout, typography, and an attention to detail
- Video editing and motion graphics skills;
- Assisting with social media projects;
- Additional administrative and design assistance;
- Other projects as assigned.
- Being a 3rd or 4th year student in the University or completing a Masters’ degree in relevant disciplines with a successful academic record;
- Availability to work part time during the academic year and full week during the holidays;
- Strong analytical skills detailed oriented;
- Self-motivated with a positive and professional attitude;
- Passion for digital marketing and social media;
- Quick learner;
- Self Starter.