- Understand client businesses (now and near future), with a focus on their success criteria.
- Develop and narrate thorough and inspiring briefs, and work on them with the creative and development teams.
- Provide strategic planning and ideas while ensuring consistency with brand marketing strategies and trends.
- Research competitors, target audience and cultural trends to support creative strategy.
- Prepare presentations and materials and present to clients.
- Adapt to ever-changing structure of digital marketing, and drive the process for how our works should reflect these changes and trends.
- Distill high-level creative thoughts and articulate back to the team.
- A deep knowledge of the digital ecosystem and ability to practise how creative strategy should be approached across digital channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in related fields)
- Fluent in English
- 5 years of experience in same field
- Experience in Strategy Development and Planning roles.
- Experience working directly with technology partners
- Problem-solving skills: An approach that is creative, practical, innovative, thorough, and detail-oriented.
- A keen appreciation and understanding of the narrative and storytelling
- Exceptional presentation and writing skills—deck building, a plus
- Strong communications skills: Communicates plainly and directly with empathy and insight.
- Ability to be entrepreneurial: Driven, agile, analytical, curious, and empathetic.
- Ability to get things done: Highly organized and a disciplined manager of time and projects.
- Ability to stay calm and considered under tight/intense deadlines.
To apply for this opportunity, please share your resume and a cover letter if needed to [email protected], quoting reference ‘STGY’