We’re looking for an Art Director with a big heart and a small ego, who lives and breathes creativity, to join Youthworks creative team. You should have a passion for creating inspiring, clear, beautiful, and contemporary work that pushes Youthworks to new heights.
- Elevate and push our brand’s visual language forward through the creation of original and inspiring content that helps tell our story around Turkey & the world.
- Design, animate, and edit both static and motion-based graphics
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions with creative team & agency leadership team
- Clearly articulate creative process, concept ideas and a point of view about the advertising work.
- Help elevate art and find creative and visual solutions across various creative campaigns.
- Keep up with the latest trends of creative and technology in the social and digital space.
- Understanding of the film & photo production process.
- You’re creative, curious, and hungry; ready to roll your sleeves up to get work done in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- You’re a tastemaker with a great eye for what’s to come. Advanced conceptual and “out of the box” thinking.
- You are empathetic with consumers and develop creative design across earned, owned, social and paid.
- You have a strong understanding of brand development and integrated marketing campaigns.
- You are passionate about collaborating and a true team player. Ability to build relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- You have a ability to manage multiple responsibilities and assignments simultaneously under strict deadlines
- You have 2-5 Years of work experience in a visual design or motion graphics designer role with a proven track record of building world-class brands.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates: Passion for great design, stylistic breadth and attention to detail.
- After Effects mastery and proficiency in other motion graphics programs
- BA/BS in a related field (e.g. Visual Communication)
Jr. Social Media Content Editor
Are you digitally savvy? Do you love to collaborate and bring big ideas to life? Then, Youthworks is looking for you to be our next Jr. Social Media Content Editor.
This role will support the Agency Team with Social Media content production, development, and launch of social media assets across multiple platforms to increase brand awareness and improve creative digital marketing efforts.
This person will be responsible for…
- Contribute ideas to social media, content and strategy,
- Assist with creating and managing weekly content calendar,
- Execute daily posts, stories, live video giveaways and monitor social media conversations,
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging,
- Maintain brand’s social media pages and profiles,
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies,
- Collaborate with other account & creative team members to manage brand’s reputation, coordinate promotions and increase reach,
- Stay up-to-date on latest social media trends, practices and software,
- Research competitors and explore new and creative ways to enhance brand’s social media efforts,
- Help manage relationships with Influencers and Content Creators to help create a strong network,
- Working knowledge of social media analytics and publishing tools,
- You are a strong, engaging digital writer with a passion for advertising & marketing
- You are able to write great content on a deadline in a fast-paced environment
- You are organized, a self-starter, and detail-oriented
- You have a bachelor’s degree or senior university students in related field
- You have agency internship experience of digital marketing or editorial experience
- You have experience using content management systems and social media platforms and metrics
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn and other social media best practices
- You have Creative flair, originality and strong visual sense
- Team player with the ability to contribute ideas and offer feedback