74’STUDIO is looking for Social Media Manager to lead the agency’s social media clients, create social media strategies of its sub-brands and clients in fashion, arts & culture, hospitality, real estate and gastronomy industries.
- Ability to work in a collaborative environment. Act as the voice of the brand on social media.
- Work with client teams to develop and enhance social media strategies across accounts using the latest and best tools.
- Prepare social media strategies to create, distribute, engage and promote across multiple channels.
- Stay up to date with industry news and share links via social media sites and blog posts.
- Strategize tactics to foster communication and engagement and facilitate two-way communication with the audience.
- Work cooperatively with key team members, clients and vendors.
- In-depth understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of social platform protocols.
- Manage multiple social engagements and conversations in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- 5-6 years of social media management experience required.
- Excellent English is a must.
- A true interest in arts & culture, fashion, design worlds.
- Proficiency in social media analytics and KPIs.
- The ability to prioritize multiple projects in a fast-paced, multi-faceted, creative environment and must be able to work well under pressure.
- Meticulous organizational skills and effective verbal and written communication.
- Solution-oriented perspective, practical execution
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Energetic personality with a can-do approach
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT)
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator is a plus
If you feel that you meet all or most of our requirements and are interested in joining ISTANBUL’74, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.