4.Levent / İSTANBUL
Product Design Manager
Insider is a multi-channel digital experience platform for marketers.
Accessible from a unified data engine, Insider enables marketers to leverage predictive segmentation and real-time personalization technologies to boost loyalty and digital growth.
Insider is a technology company with offices in London, Moscow, Singapore, Dubai, Warsaw, Istanbul, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Sydney, Seoul, Tokyo, Ho Chi Minh City and Bangkok. Insider was listed as one of the 100 Hottest Startups in 2016 by WIRED Magazine and won Red Herring Top 100 Europe in 2017.
Helping world’s leading brands grow beyond the speed of customer expectations, Insider is trusted by over 300 businesses across various industries including Toyota, UNIQLO, Singapore Airlines, Media Markt, Lenovo, Ticketmaster, Newsweek, Air Arabia, New Balance, AVIS, BBVA, Fiat, Delivery Hero, Dominos, McDonalds, Avon and CNN.
We are looking for a Product Design Manager, who will focus on the User Interface / Experience design of Web & Mobile Applications and Websites.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor or Master in related discipline;
- Ability to work across dıfferent teams within and outside of the organization, to create best user experience for our B2B products;
- Solid knowledge of UX best practices, deep familiarity with research resources;
- Solid understanding of web and mobile technologies, platforms and trends;
- Able to move between multiple projects, prioritize needs and collaborate across departments;
- Proficient with prototyping tools (Marvel, UXPin, Sketch, Invision, Flinto etc.);
- At least 4 years of experience dealing with UX challenges and team management.
Most important; Show an eagerness to grow and learn more about the business. This includes asking questions, reading, and being open and responsive to feedback/areas of improvement.
You will be a part of a world-class Product team and leading the UX/UI designers who are:
- Able to transform low-fidelity wireframes into beautiful, high-fidelity user experiences across a diverse range of platforms, including smartphones and tablets;
- Creating sketches, wireframes and mockups to design and prototype interactive applications;
- Actively participating in design and requirement sessions with a range of internal parties;
- Communicating frequently with clients, providing updates and guidance as needed
- Developing efficient solutions to user experience problems in iPhone, Android, Mac, and the Web;
- Providing and accepting creative feedback from fellow team members.