Beyoğlu / İstanbul
Online Acquisition Coordinator (INTERIM)
- Job Title: Online Acquisition Coordinator (INTERIM)
- Organization: Greenpeace- Med Turkey
- Department: Fundraising
- Reports to: Head of Supporter Acquisition
- Grade: 15
- Duration: 9 months (15.09.2017 – 15.06.2018)
Purpose of the Job:
Greenpeace supporters are fundamental assets for the organization and Greenpeace aims to secure the best communication with them. Greenpeace also aims to expand its supporter base on regular basis and reply on the latest social media platform to build this relation. Online Acquisition Coordinator will lead on the communication with the target audiences and manage the digital advertising platform to reach out to the various audiences and conversion of these audiences to financial supporters through online channels.
This position requires a high degree of collaboration with various internal groups. Innovative thinking and problem solving along with an open and collaborative communication style are critical
- Design, manage the online lead generation strategy and implement all paid campaigns with relevant third parties.
- Analyze financial-non-financial data to develop insights and collaborate with relevant team members to improve areas of optimization make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Design, implement and measure results and optimize the enrichment workflows for specific segments to convert non-financial supporters to financial supporters including direct support pages, email channel.
- Design, implement and measure the results and optimize loyalty based paid campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media advertising, content marketing, email marketing and programmatic media buying
- Research and test partnerships with new vendors to expand our reach and/or increase our non-financial supporter base.
- Collaborate with Digital, Communications and Campaign team to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
Skills and Qualifications
In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest) and more
- 2+ years of online marketing, online advertising experience desirable.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and insight to inform decisions.
- At least 1 year experience in managing third party relations like media buying agencies and creative agencies.
- Excellent writing and verbal skills in English.
- Prior experience in a nonprofit organization helpful.
- Achievement Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Teamwork and Corporation
- Concern for order and Quality
- Impact and Influence
- Planning and Organizing
Greenpeace Mediterranean strives to maintain a diverse workplace, and is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We value applicants to enrich diversity of our staff members; women, people of ethnic and/or religious minorities, as well as transgender/gender-variant individuals are strongly encouraged to apply.
Deadline for the application is August, 18.
Başvuru e-posta adresi: firstname.lastname@example.org