Beyoğlu / İSTANBUL
Peak Games is at a turning point. It’s a fascinating time to be joining our team as we have become a global consumer product company with multiple products. We are on a journey of reaching hundreds of millions of people and making our products part of their daily lives. We believe the only way to achieve this is to maintain our culture of continuously learning, evolving and striving for the best as a team.
We are looking for a talented Artist to create amazing marketing related creatives. The role requires outstanding creativity and skill as an artist combined with good technical knowledge of the process and tools for designing and creating artwork.
As a Marketing Artist, you will be responsible for creation of all marketing related creatives. You are expected to create beautiful and engaging marketing assets that are focused to improve the marketing performance in user acquisition, user engagement and user monetization.
You will be working very closely with Performance Marketing Team as well as the product team to ensure the marketing creatives bear highest quality and best performance possible.
The Marketing Artist role lies in the core of marketing performance, directly contributing to the effectiveness of marketing activities, requires proactivity & creative thinking to increase the marketing performance as well as quantitative understanding. As a Marketing Artist you should be able to iterate based on the results of user-experiments, AB Tests and feedbacks from the team.
The marketing related creatives include but not limited to static banners, dynamic banners, animated banners, email templates, website landing pages etc. The resulting creative will aim to reach millions of users from 150+ countries of different ages and demographic groups.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the design direction and creation, optimization of all marketing related creatives
- Analyzing, reporting and finding patterns of effective marketing creatives, actively and iterating them in order to enhance the effectiveness and the performance of all marketing activities
- Participating in the communication, production & briefing of third party vendors for some of the visual creation processes
- Adapting to the creative performance and creative style needs of different placements and different marketing sources including but not limited to: Facebook, Google, Youtube, Twitter, Mobile Ad networks, Video Ad Networks etc
- Constantly following the digital and mobile marketing creative trends
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience creating art work in a range of art styles (differing from realistic artwork to cartoons) that are targeting different demographic groups in a related field
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge and experience in promotional video creation using After Effects or similar products
- Ability to effectively use and analyze small-medium datasets related with marketing creative performances
- Solid understanding of typography, art style, composition and ability to switch easily and quickly between different art styles according to business needs
- E-business / gaming / digital marketing experience is a plus
- Ability and willingness to self-explore & learn
- High team-working and communication skills
- Ability and willingness to work on a fast-paced environment with optimizations
- Must have a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, plan and organize work activities, analyze the information, and manage work time efficiently
Apply on company website :