Levent / İSTANBUL
Are you a talented art director / senior graphic designer wanting to work on a range of global brands? Our London-based creative agency is looking for a graphic designer to assist us in our Istanbul office.
As an Art Director, you will be working alongside our Creative Director and our design team to interpret clients’ needs and design solutions with high visual impact. You will be required to balance a variety of design projects, including web design, print design and branding for our clients from London, Istanbul, Hong Kong and USA. The ideal candidate will have an extensive range of design skills and a craving to learn more. We expect you to be independent, creative and versatile. As you will be working on multiple projects at once, it is crucial you can work well under pressure.
- Managing client proposals and advising clients on design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for a range of client briefs.
- Determining size and arrangement of material and copy, and font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Creating final designs, working to a deadline and budget.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
Magnetic is a creative design agency providing a wide range of design and communication services. Our Istanbul office is based in Kolektif House, Levent. Magnetic is one of the very few Augmented Reality service providers in the world. If you haven't worked with Augmented Reality platforms before, appropriate training will be provided in-house.
Magnetic is made up of real human beings. We get to know the people that we work with, and we build relationships that last beyond the job search. This is an exciting job, working in a fun, creative and energetic team.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for latest news and announcements: @MagneticLondon
- A degree in graphic design or other art and design related subjects.
- Strong conceptual and typographic skills as well as a passion for design, creativity,
and the creative processes.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective time management and ability to work well under pressure.
- Confidence to present and explain ideas to clients and colleagues.
- Fluent Turkish and a good level of written and spoken English is essential, as you need to communicate with clients and fellow team members in English.
- Ambitious, motivated and committed to quality and professionalism.
- A positive, can-do attitude, calm under pressure and comfortable with multitasking to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent software skills, especially in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS is a big bonus.
- Having illustration skills is also a big plus.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working opportunities
- Training and development
- Work from home Thursdays
- Kolektif House Membership
To apply please follow this link: