Are You A Storyteller? Join Our Successful Startup!
An average person spends some 88.000 hours at work in her lifetime. Are you planning to spend those 3.666 days building what you believe in? Do you want to be surrounded by people who will challenge you to learn and grow for those 10 years? If your answer is yes, we, at Armut.com, would like to get to know you.
Armut is the largest services marketplace domestically, with global ambitions. Armut has so far raised $4.2 million, and is one of the fastest growing and most award winning startups in Europe. Our team is diverse: We speak 7 languages and have lived in 15 countries in total, across 5 continents. Our favorite party game is Guitar Hero.
We’re looking for a Storyteller / Content Creator to join our high performing, young and dynamic team. You will help us to narrate the great stories of our customers and pros.
- Love to learn and narrate the stories of our customers & service providers and always stay in contact with them;
- Constantly seek out inspiration and data for your stories;
- Manage content of the company blog and the editorial calendar;
- Manage all aspects from pre- through post-production of videos and articles, including script writing, interviewing and translations;
- Ensure quality, consistency and adherence to brand identity in all content produced;
- Use data and research to evaluate your content’s impact, and push for continuous improvement that increase brand likeability;
- Be a proactive member of the marketing team.
- 1-3 years of content producing, writing experience;
- Passion to listen & enthusiasm to tell stories ;
- Analytical thinking skills + creativity;
- Strong portfolio that highlights the examples of work;
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and have fun in a fast-paced, startup environment;
- Team-player mindset with experience to work with internal & external partners;
- Excellent command in written/ spoken Turkish & English;
- Basic video editing skills;
- Basic experience with content management systems.
- Chance to disrupt billions of dollars worth of old economy;
- Ways to have fun while making an immediate forward impact on your career;
- Vision to be the best at what we do;
- Freedom to test, fail and test again in a fast-paced environment;
- An office where your success is not judged by a dress code or working hours;
- Unlimited free coffee to be had with an international, young and hungry team.